The Investment Associate will be responsible for oversight of external manager selection, due diligence and monitoring of alternative investment strategies, with a focus on a particular asset class to start. The position is an integral part of the investment team and will be responsible for developing and overseeing quantitative and qualitative processes to evaluate and monitor external investment strategies/managers.
Assist in developing criteria for selecting external managers
Collaborate with investment and product teams in negotiating fees, capacity, etc. with external managers and pricing/economic activities .
Coordinate with investment, compliance and product teams to enhance formal monitoring and reporting on external strategies/managers.
Assist in establishing relationships with third party managers to source data, performance, commentary, and related materials.
- Master’s degree in finance, economics, accounting, or a related field
- 3-5+ years of experience in institutional asset management, investment banking, and/or investment consulting.
- Direct experience in investment manager due diligence, manager search and selection.
- Experience with asset allocation products, portfolio construction and related concepts.
- strong presentations and writing skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We are always here to help and support all our candidates and clients however we can.
Please feel free to call us, or fill in our contact form, and we will do our best to help.