Senior Developer (Backend)
Engineering · All Office Locations (except Valencia) (Hybrid)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The successful candidate will work with our highly efficient team of developers. We are looking for a PHP Developer who writes clean PHP code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways. We need someone who is a fan of Vanilla PHP and must feel confident with it.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be - but not limited to:
Our perfect fit has/is
- Code development and architecture based on development lead specifications.
- Collaborate with other developers
- Collaboration with the Lead developer and Product Owner
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- BSc Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Relevant
Software 5+ years’ relevant experience in a similar role.
- Previous working experience as a PHP Developer for 5+ years
- Solid experience with PHP 8, MySQL, Sass, Vue.js, Git, REST
- Excellent communication skills in order to both understand the needs of the project but also give feedback to stakeholders and input to other team members.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Design, code and maintain applications using best practices.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Solid troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge and experience with one or more development methodologies.
- Extensive knowledge of software development and its technologies
- Strong knowledge of user interfaces.
- Must work well within an agile software development environment
- Ability to work with an international team with international customers in different time zones.
- Ability to remain flexible and adapt to changing priorities with promptness, efficiency and ease.
- Possess proficient analytical and decision-making skills
- Fluent in English.
After successfully meeting expectations in your role and earning the points needed on your role-based progression plan, the Lead Developer position will be your next step.
This is what you tell people at parties:
We are an international super-fast-growing tech company and we are revolutionising hoteliers around the globe. We were awarded the world's best Hotel Management System for 2 years in a row and empowers hoteliers to run their property way more effectively. Our growing team of 91 heads is working from 10 offices all over the world!
- Employee Equity Scheme
- Annual Hotel Experience
- Annual Salary Increases
- Training & Development Budget
- Performance bonus
- Referral Campaign
- Health Incentives
- Friday Lunches for all in-house employees
- Quarterly (Office) Massages
- Birthday Lunch
Novi Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and no terminology is meant to be discriminatory in any way, and all applicants will be treated in the same way.
For more information contact me directly.