Reach Truck Driver

REACH TRUCK DRIVER
BELGIUM
TESSENDERLO


Warehouse staffing solutions is what we does.
We help logistics companies with a (temporary) shortage of qualified personnel. In addition, they are supervised by an experienced supervisor who ensures that your warehouse continues to work efficiently.
But they go one step further. We also have the knowledge to assist you with specific issues such as customs warehouse, IT sourcing & warehousing and warehouse relocations.

TASKS DESCRIPTION
As a reach truck driver, you will be responsible to put away stock at the correct location, this will take 70% of your time. You are flexible and willing to help with packing and picking, when necessary, the other 30% of this time.
 
REQUIREMENTS   
Work experience You have at least a year of experience
Language Communicative English
Driver’s license yes
Extra There are no housing possibilities in that area, willing to commute to work for 1 hour.
Certificates Valid reach truck certificate
 
Regular hours per week  38h/week
Paycheck Weekly
Gross salary 15.14604€/h
Estimated net salary 465€/week
Meal vouchers 6€/day (1.09€
Shift hours night shift (22h-6h)
Shift allowance 15%
Overtime Sometimes
How is overtime paid? 150%

For more information and to apply,
Please contact me directly: marque.devilliers@noviglobal.com
 
Job Type:
General
Job Title:
Reach Truck Driver
Location:
General
Sector:
General
Salary:
£Negotiable

How to apply

Apply Now

Got a Question or need some advice?

We are always here to help and support all our candidates and clients however we can.

Please feel free to call us, or fill in our contact form, and we will do our best to help.

 

contact us